Affrètement à la European Weta Cup et Clinic

Régates, balades, stages et autres
Erwin

Affrètement à la European Weta Cup et Clinic

Message par Erwin »

Je reçois des demandes de participation à la European Weta Cup par quelques équipages australiens et néo-zélandais.
Bien sûr, il serait nécessaire d'affréter le Wetas, un bateau sera disponible pour eux par moi, quelqu'un d'autre de la France serait en mesure et intéressé à la affrètement?
En outre, nous pensons à organiser une clinique Weta juste avant le championnat, pensez-vous que ce serait une bonne idée?

English
I am receiving requests for participation at the European Weta Cup by a couple of Australian and New Zealand crews. Of course it would be necessary to chartering the Wetas, one boat will be available for them by me, someone else from France would be able and interested to charter?
Besides, we are thinking to organize one Weta clinic just before the championship, do you think that it would be a good idea?
ldelorme

Re: Affrètement à la European Weta Cup et Clinic

Message par ldelorme »

Hi Erwin, could you be more specific on the "weta clinic" idea?
thank-you
Laurent
weta 345
Erwin

Message par Erwin »

As I wrote, it is only an idea for the time being.
In case one very experienced Weta NZ sailor (winner of the WMG with his wife) will participate to the championship, we may run with him a special course on tuning and sailing the Weta.
Philippe

Message par Philippe »

That would be great! And also to have an opportunity to discuss our own tunings and "improvements"...
Edelweiss 2 - N° 542 - L'alcool est l'ennemi du pilote, mais fuir l'ennemi c'est lâche... :mrgreen: :roll: :lol:
Répondre